After sifting through hundreds of applications, the Kenya Tourism Board has chosen the winners of a free FAM trip to Kenya scheduled for Feb. 24 through March 4, 2018.
Agents will start their visit off in Nairobi, Kenya’s capital, and included highlights of the trip are visits to Amboseli National Park, Laikipia, Maasai Mara Game Reserve, Diani in the South Coast and Malindi in the North Coast.
We thank everyone for their interest in the KATS program and for applying for the FAM. For those interested in becoming a Kenya specialist, click here for more information about the Kenya Tourism Board’s program hosted through Recommend.
Without further ado, we are pleased to announce that the chosen participants for the free Kenya FAM trip are:
- Arthur Heck (RMK Travel Service)
- Berbece Maria Daniela (Eurotravel)
- Wallace Jones (Travel Leaders/Signature Destinations)
- Donald Johnson (Walking Path Travel)
- Cherlyn Bell (Ebony Vacations)
- Amanda Vallone (Roseborough Travel Agency)
- Bridget Kapinus (Andrew Harper Travel)
- Laura Barbanell (Cosmopolitan Travel)